Frequently Asked Questions
What if my insurance doesn't pay Sozo?
Do you offer discounted health consultations?
For those doing full time missionary work, Katie is offering a discount.
If you have financial difficulties but want to be seen,
Katie will work with you on the consult fee. Supplements are discounted about 50% less than most Providers which adds to your savings and consult fees are significantly lower than most Integrative medicine Providers because I want to make this type of medicine more affordable.
What is the process to be seen for the first time?
1. Make an appointment for either a 15 minute information phone consult, OR a 30 minute initial consult and obtain lab orders.
2. Your initial office visit will be at least one hour and more likely two because there is a lot to review.
- Have available copies of your old labs from the past 3 years either on paper or on your phone.
- Have a copy of all your supplements and please write down the name, company and how often you take them
- Katie will do an exam and run some in-home tests
- Katie will design a personal plan and likely order some outside lab tests
- You will pay cash/credit card for the visit at the end of the visit
3. Follow up visit
- Typically you will need to be seen again 2 weeks after all your lab tests are drawn and to adjust your supplements. We could do this over Skype/phone if preferred.
- Because Integrative Medicine is not usually a "quick fix" type of medicine but works to heal the root causes, this does take time, which means several follow up visits throughout the year and a lot of hard work on your part to change lifestyle habits. This will be a great investment in your present and future health!